Table of contents [Hide]
In addition to soaking water & eye drops for the contact lens, customers should not lack the following products
THE MORROR TRAY TO MAITAIN CONTACT LENS
Mirror tray with contact lens storage function, more convenient when you can take your contact lenses anywhere.
Description of product:
The lens tray, also known as the lens box, has the function of storing contact lenses, making it more convenient when you can take your contact lenses anywhere.
In addition, the kit of lens tray makes wearing or cleaning lenses neater and faster, with a unique and colorful shape. There is also a small mirror inside, which is convenient for editing anytime, anywhere.
Angel Eyes specializes in providing wholesale and retail accessories for small lens trays, animal-shaped lens trays or mirror trays for contact lenses. Currently, Angel Eyes Contact Lens has many types of mirror trays with many different designs and patterns with extremely favorable prices and the best quality on the market today.
Uses of the lens tray:
- Protect contact lenses from scratches or environmental aggressors.
- Makes wearing eye lenses or cleaning lenses more neat and faster.
- More convenient when you can take your contact lenses anywhere.
When buying a lens tray, you also get a full set of accessories including:
- The mirror tray cover has a small mirror attached, convenient for wearing contact lenses when there is no makeup mirror.
- Tray for soaking solution when not using contact lenses, to protect the lenses, as well as to help clean the dirt on the lens surface during long time use.
- 1 lens tweezers, each part of the tweezers has rubber to avoid scratching or tearing the lens.
- A lens stick is also attached with a rubber tip, which helps prevent bacteria from entering the lens, causing keratitis to the eye.
- 1 small bottle is used to store the soaking water solution when going away during the day without having to carry a large bottle.
Products are ordered by Angel Eyes Contact Lens according to their own needs, so the plastic product is good, lead-free and colorless, ensuring the safety of your contact lenses.
How to take care of the lens case?
- Regularly wash the lens tray with boiling water, then rinse with soaking water to keep it clean.
- If you use the lens more often, you should change the lens holder regularly.
- Store at room temperature, avoiding the case that the lens tray has too much dust attached to it.
LENS WEARING KIT
- Lens tweezers, each part of the tweezers has rubber to avoid scratching or tearing the lens.
- The lens stick is also attached with a rubber tip, which helps prevent bacteria from entering the lens, causing keratitis for the eyes.
LENS WASHING MACHINE
After using contact lenses for a period of time or when the lenses get dirty, you should clean the lenses again by simply putting the lenses in the lens washer, completely hygienic and also prolonging the life of your contact lenses. Lens washers help you clean your lenses and can also be used to store lenses.