COLORED CONTACT LENS WITH BROWN TONE | BROWN CONTACT LENS
Table of contents [Hide]
You want to find a brown contact lens which suitable for both school and work, or you want to have eyes that stand out from the ordinary for special occasions.
Angel Eyes has a lot of contact lenses with brown tone for you to choose from according to your needs: chocolate brown, dark-brown, gray brown, light brown, golden brown,...
Here, Angel Eyes Contact Lens will introduce you to the most popular brown contact lens today ♥
TABLE OF CONTACT LENS WITH BROWN TONE
Dark-Brown Contact Lens
Unlike contact lens with choco tones, black brown contact lens is choco brown lenses, but tend to get darker, gradually turning black. This model is also very natural, especially suitable for those of you who like black eye tones but still naturally gentle, not jet-black like the dolls of black lenses.
Moonlight Choco: https://angeleyes.vn/products/kinh-ap-trong-moonlight-choco
Chocolate-Brown Contact Lens
Choco brown contact lens is natural lens with brown tone. This lens tends to make your eyes appear brighter and a little brighter than traditional eye tones. Usually, choco brown contact lens is used to wear to work, to school, or to use in combination with light makeup or no makeup. Angel Eyes Contact Lens have many colors of choco brown tone but the best-selling are 2 models:
Lens nâu tự nhiên Opal Brown
Gray-brown Contact Lens
Similar to brown-gray color, gray-brown contact lenses are also a delicate blend of 60-80% brown plus the rest of gray to create a special highlight. This model gives girls a particularly aristocratic look, a fresh feeling that will attract attention in important events or gala dinners. The 2 best-selling models in this line of Angel Eyes Contact Lens can be mentioned as:
Light-Brown Contact Lens
Light brown contact lenses are also known as western brown contact lenses. This line of lenses helps your eyes become more prominent and attractive. When using a light brown contact lens, you should combine it with light makeup. Not wearing makeup will make the light brown lens become out of tune with the overall face. Two outstanding candidates for this tone are:
Emerald Brown: https://angeleyes.vn/products/kinh-ap-trong-emerald-brown
Golden-Brown Contact Lens
The golden brown contact lens is a contact lens with a more yellowish brown tone, creating a more prominent, personality and fresher fawn tone than others. You can use this golden brown lens line in combination with light or heavy makeup to make your eyes more sexy and seductive. Angel Eyes Contact Lens' best-selling models are:
Snowflake Brown: https://angeleyes.vn/products/kinh-ap-trong-snowflake-brown
Through the information above, you must have chosen a suitable brown tone for yourself, right? We hope you will choose Angel Eyes Contact Lens for your lovely eyes. And if this is your first time using contact lenses, read on for more!
HOW MUCH BROWN CONTACT LENS?
Currently, there are many types of brown contact lenses with perse origins: Taiwan, Thailand, Korea, Japan, USA, etc. In which, gray contact lenses, are imported from Korea, usually have good quality and stable price, so they are very popular in Vietnam.
Prices on brown contact lens of Angel Eyes:
- Brown Contact Lens for 1 day: 3,40 $/pair
- Brown Contact Len with Polyhema material (wearing up to 8 hours/day): 10,63 $/pair
- Brown Contact Lens with Silicone Hydrogel material (wearable for 12-24 hours/day): 14,88 $/pair
Depending on the needs and purposes of use, you can choose the suitable brown contact lens.
TIPS FOR YOU TO CHOOSE BROWN CONTACT LENS
The following tips will help you easily choose the suitable gray contact lens
The Veins Of Contact Lens
The low-vein gray contact lens has the feature of exalting the inherent naturalness of the eyes, only changing the eye color with small color points, blending into the eyes smoothly and gently.
The many-vein gray contact lens brings sharper and more impressive eyes to the wearer, with interwoven textures, depending on the type of lens, your eyes will become attractive with each feature.
The Color Contact Lens
Let's consult with Angel Eyes Contact Lens for make-up tips suitable for brown contact lens!
If you are on a team with little makeup (outside only applying a little foundation, light eye color and lipstick), you should choose the natural brown tone.
And if you care a lot for your appearance, you like to look outstanding and impressive, then the western brown contact lens is the perfect choice!
HOW TO WEAR THE CONTACT LENESE?
Wash your hands before wearing contact lenses
Open the tray and pour the new contact lens solution into the tray
Open the lens holder and take the contact lenses into the tray. The first time you use it, you should soak it for 4-6 hours before wearing it to remove any remaining preservatives
Eye drops to disinfect and remove dust before and after wearing the lenses
Before wearing, gently shake the lens to prevent water from forming, place the lens on the tip of the index finger so that the rim does not stick to the hand.
Identify the correct lens face before wearing.
Pull the eyelids with two middle fingers, bring the lens to the eyes, raise the eyes upwards. Do not roll your eyes, focus on one point. Put the lens on the eye, the lens will hug itself to the pupil.
Instructions for wearing lenses with pictures
- Should wear contact lenses before makeup, if the powder accidentally falls into the eyes, gently pick up the cotton swab and remove the dust, and at the same time drop the eyes, avoid making small water run out, it will wash away the makeup.
- Before putting contact lenses in your eyes, you should drop eye drops, or put 1 drop into the lens to keep it moist, making it easier for the lens to stick to your eyes. Do not skip the step of eye drops for lenses, because eye drops when wearing lenses can help clean your eyes if accidentally dust gets in. At the same time, eye drops for lens wearers also help balance moisture for both eyes and lenses.
- If you do not have a contact lens device, you need to wash your hands thoroughly and do not let your fingernails come into contact with the lens, use only the flesh of your finger to wear the lens (to avoid scratching the cornea or tearing the lens).
HOW TO REMOVE THE CONTACT LENSES?
- Before removing contact lenses, you should add 1-2 drops in each eye to re-moisturize the cornea & contact lenses.
- If you do not have a lens removal tool, you need to wash your hands thoroughly and do not let your nails come into contact with the lens, only use the flesh of your finger to remove the lens (to avoid scratching the cornea or tearing the lens).
- After removing contact lenses, add 1-2 drops on each side to re-hydrate eyes. At this time, other eye drops can be installed.
- Contact lenses, when removed from the eye, should be immediately placed in a lens tray containing fresh soaking solution. You should make it a habit to put your contact lenses in the correct L or R tray for each left or right eye. This is especially important for those who wear contact lenses with the deviation between the eyes.
Instructions for removing lens with pictures
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF THE CONTACT LENS?
If myopia is skewed, notice on the lens tray cover the letters L (Left), and R (Right). Just put the contact lens on the right side.
- When removing contact lenses from the vial/blister, the lenses should be soaked for at least 4 hours in the soaking solution to remove the preservative in the water from the contact lens vial/blister.
- If you feel your eyes are dirty like dust, you should immediately change the soaking water and remove the lens and wash it thoroughly. You can wash contact lenses with a lens washer. However, in the case don’t have lens washer, you can wash your hands, put some soaking solution and contact lens in the palm of your hand and use your other finger to gently dust off the lens.
- Absolutely don’t wash the eye lens with soap, the lens will not be used anymore.
- After each time you wear contact lenses, you should change the soaking water, always keep the soaking water clean & clear, because if there is dirt and dust, the lens will be very easily scratched. In case you do not use contact lenses every day, you also need to pay attention to change the soaking water every other day to ensure hygiene.
NOTES WHEN USING THIS LENS
❣️ Please carefully refer to the information on the instructions for use, how to wear contact lenses safely, how to store and especially the time of use of the product you choose.
❣️ When you first start using you do not wear contact lenses for too long: For newbies, the first day you should only wear it up to 3-4 hours, Monday 4-5 am, Tuesday 5-6 am, from Wednesday 6-8 am. Later, when you get used to it, you should only wear contact lenses for that period of time to keep your eyes healthy.
❣️ If you are short sighted, pay attention to the letter L (Left) and R (Right) on the lens tray cover. Just put the lens on the right side
❣️ Absolutely do not use expired contact lenses, contact lenses are manufactured in many different product lines and each line will have a specific expiration date, some products are only used once and most of the time. Users choose products that can be used many times with a term of 1 month, 3 months or even a year.
❣️ Should be lowered to 0.25 - 0.5 degrees compared to wearing glasses to avoid being shocked when wearing lenses. But you need to clearly provide nearsightedness (and disorder, if any) for more detailed advice!
❣️ Stop wearing contact lenses immediately after experiencing symptoms such as red eyes, blurred vision, or discomfort and consult an ophthalmologist immediately.
❣️ Do not use tap water or filtered water to clean, soak and preserve contact lenses. Store in contact lens solution only.
❣️ Do not share contact lenses with anyone to ensure eye hygiene and safety.
❣️ Do not wear contact lenses when sleeping, do not wear contact lenses when swimming because the water contains many bacteria. Wearing contact lenses while swimming increases the risk of eye infections and gangrene.
❣️ Do not wear contact lenses when eye pain: Direct contact with the pupil, contact lenses can aggravate your eye pain.
❣️ Put on contact lenses before applying makeup to prevent eyeshadow or other makeup products from sticking to contact lenses.
❣️ For people with small eyes, you should not choose dilated lenses. You should buy lenses with a small DIA to make them easier to carry.
PRESTIGE ADDRESS TO BUY CONTACT LENS
One of the most popular places to buy contact lenses today is Angel Eyes Contact Lens. Angel Eyes products are imported directly from Korea, have the safety certificate of the Ministry of Health of Vietnam, are favored by millions of customers during 7 years of operation.
ANGEL EYES' Stote at 501 Huynh Van Banh, Ward 13, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
The Licence of Ministry Of Health Vietnam for all products at Angel Eyes Contact Lens
Here, in addition to all lens/contact lens models available with myopia, you can also be consulted by Angel Eyes' friendly and dedicated staff on models that suit your own style. In addition, Angel Eyes also supports contact lens wearing instructions for those who are new to wearing them for the first time, only from 10-30 minutes, you can wear lenses proficiently.
In addition, Angel Eyes also offers door-to-door delivery (within the day) nationwide when you need to buy lenses in central districts, including Go Vap, Binh Tan, Hoc Mon, Binh Chanh, ...
With a nationwide branch network, Angel Eyes is ready to serve and help your eyes become brighter and more beautiful.
ANGEL EYES' STORE
For all customers who use contact lens products at Angel Eyes, the company supports 1 to 1 warranty support for defective products from the manufacturer in the first 2 weeks. During the use process, Angel Eyes always monitors and enthusiastically cares for and guides customers. With these benefits, Angel Eyes is a reputable lens store that you cannot ignore!
Let's save the information of Angel Eyes Contact Lens:
501 Huynh Van Banh, Ward 13, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
Opening hours: 8:30am - 9:00pm (Monday - Saturday) | 8:30am - 8:00pm (Sunday)
Hotline: 0932 004 221
Phone: 028 6264 7008
Fanpage: Angel Eyes Contact Lens