Table of contents [Hide]
"Transparent lenses/High-class colored contact lenses at Angel Eyes are an indispensable beauty accessory for young people with myopia. With price 200,000 VND, the super moisture Polyhema material helps you feel comfortable throughout 6-8 hours long away from entangled glasses. Angel Eyes' transparent contact lenses have been licensed for free circulation by the Vietnamese Ministry of Health."
WHAT IS TRANSPARENT LENS/COLORLESS NEARSIGHTED CONTACT LENS?
Transparent lenses/Colorless myopia contact lenses are also known by many other names such as colorless myopic lenses, transparent eye lenses,… There are two main types of transparent lenses: clear lenses for 1 day and colorless contact lenses for 1 year.
Clear transparent lenses are a type of thin, colorless Polyhema lens that curves the back to fit the cornea. Clear lenses are placed directly on your pupil to improve your vision. Of the eye to replace thick glasses that lack aesthetics.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE TRANSPARENT LENS SUITABLE FOR YOUR EYES?
Most clear lenses are designed to easily adapt to your eyes. The first thing we need to pay attention to when choosing a transparent lens is to choose the right myopia for the lens. If you wear colorless lenses that are not right for your nearsightedness, it will easily cause eye strain, headaches or limited vision. Therefore, you need to measure your myopia carefully before choosing to buy yourself a pair of colored contact lenses.
SHOULD I WEAR THE CLEAR CONTACT LENS?
The first plus point of colorless contact lenses is to help you get rid of inconvenient glasses in daily activities. Or on special occasions where you have a need to make-up, a pair of colorless myopic contact lenses becomes an indispensable choice.
In addition, transparent contact lenses are also a great choice for you in sports activities and watching movies. Moreover, transparent contact lenses can also prevent UVA and UVB rays, protecting the retina from harmful ultraviolet rays too!
HOW LONG DOES THE USING OF CLEAR CONTACT LENS LAST?
The expiry date of clear contact lenses is pided into 2 types: 1-day clear lens and 1-year clear contact lens. But with the needs of studying and the convenience of transparent lenses, the nearsighted lens for 1 year is still a popular choice for many young people because of the reasonable price for those who need to use colored contact lenses every day.
Time to use transparent contact lenses is usually 6-8 hours / day, ensuring enough time for your work activities. With clear contact lenses with a 1-year expiry date, Angel Eyes recommends that you use in 3-6 months to ensure hygiene and safety during use.
HOW TO USE THE CONTACT LENESE?
How to wear contact lenses?
• Should wear contact lenses before makeup, if the powder accidentally falls into the eyes, gently pick up the cotton swab and remove the dust, and at the same time drop the eyes, avoid making small water run out, it will wash away the makeup.
• Before putting contact lenses in your eyes, you should drop eye drops, or put 1 drop into the lens to keep it moist, making it easier for the lens to stick to your eyes. Do not skip the step of eye drops for lenses, because eye drops when wearing lenses can help clean your eyes if accidentally dust gets in. At the same time, eye drops for lens wearers also help balance moisture for both eyes and lenses.
• If you do not have a contact lens device, you need to wash your hands thoroughly and do not let your fingernails come into contact with the lens, use only the flesh of your finger to wear the lens (to avoid scratching the cornea or tearing the lens).
How to remove contact lenses?
• Before removing contact lenses, you should add 1-2 drops in each eye to re-moisturize the cornea & contact lenses.
• If you do not have a lens removal tool, you need to wash your hands thoroughly and do not let your nails come into contact with the lens, only use the flesh of your finger to remove the lens (to avoid scratching the cornea or tearing the lens).
• After removing contact lenses, add 1-2 drops on each side to re-hydrate eyes. At this time, other eye drops can be installed.
• Contact lenses, when removed from the eye, should be immediately placed in a lens tray containing fresh soaking solution. You should make it a habit to put your contact lenses in the correct L or R tray for each left or right eye. This is especially important for those who wear contact lenses with the deviation between the eyes.
Instruction for wearing contact lens
VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR USING CONTACT LENSES - ANGEL EYES CONTACT LENS
Through the instructional video clip, you will have an intuitive and vivid view of how to wear lenses correctly and recognize more important notes in the process of using contact lenses, safe for your eyes and always confident, comfortable when wearing the lens.
HOW MUCH DOES THE CLEAR MYOPIC CONTACT LENS COST?
Now, the market for the clear contact lenses is very perse in price. High-end transparent contact lenses are usually priced from $8,52 to $17,05
At Angel Eyes, clear contact lenses are priced at $8,52 with high quality from Korean. You get a set of mirror trays and Angel Eyes’ wearables. In the near future, Angel Eyes will also have a transparent contact lens of $19,18.
Clear contact lenses are priced at $8,52 of Angel Eyes
PREMIUM CLEAR CONTACT LENS
In addition to providing customers the models for 6 months with myopia, Angel Eyes also distributes and sells transparent lenses without myopia to meet the needs of special ophthalmology research and practice.
In Vietnam, Angel Eyes Contact Lens is the only unit that imports and distributes wholesale and retail this premium and special transparent lens. You can directly contact Hotline Angel Eyes Contact Lens 0932004221 to order.
Angel Eyes - Unit selling non-degree clear contact lenses for ophthalmology practice in Vietnam
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Is it okay to wear lenses to sleep?
=> Do not wear lenses to sleep even though the type of lens you are using is a 24h Silicone Hydrogel. Because during sleep, your eyes will need to relax and actively exchange oxygen after a day of "hard work". Wearing contact lenses overnight will impede this process, as well as the dirt deposited on the lens throughout the day, which will be an ideal environment for bacteria to multiply.
2. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Is wearing a nearsighted lenses harmful?
=> Wearing lenses will not cause any harm or side effects to your eyes, if you choose lenses in a reputable store and use lenses properly.
3. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Is it okay to wear expired lenses?
=> Wearing expired lenses will cause many serious consequences for the eyes, including: allergies, conjunctivitis, corneal erosion... Should buy a new pair of contact lenses right away!
4. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐How to preserve the lens when there is no water to soak?
=> In case when going out and there is no soaking water to preserve contact lenses, you can use eye drops to soak the lenses. Then look to buy soaking water at major eyewear stores and pharmacies in the area to buy it right away.
5. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐What is the expiry date of contact lenses after opening the seal?
=> Usually 1 year. However, Angel Eyes always recommend that you only use up to 50% of the shelf life of the lenses since opening.
6. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐How old can be wear contact lenses?
=> This one, you don't need to worry. Age has no effect on the ability to wear contact lenses. The most important thing is how to properly store and care for the lens. Angel Eyes always encourage customers aged 16 and over to use contact lenses because at this age, we will be more conscious of eye health protection, as well as have more knowledge about eyes and contact lenses.
7. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Can use the dry and hard lenses?
=> The answer is NO! Because now a lot of the water crystals that help make up the lens's plasticity are dead. Re-soaking your contact lenses to soften and put them back on will make your eyes feel uncomfortable at the contact points where the water crystals have died. As well as the gas exchange rate of the lens has also been greatly reduced.
PRESTIGE ADDRESS TO BUY CONTACT LENS
One of the most popular places to buy nearsighted lenses today is Angel Eyes Contact Lens. Angel Eyes products are imported directly from Korea, have the safety certificate of the Ministry of Health of Vietnam, are favored by millions of customers during 7 years of operation.
ANGEL EYES' Store at 501 Huynh Van Banh Street, Ward 13, Phu Nhuan District, TP HCM
The certificate of the Ministry of Health for Angel Eyes' Contact Lens Products
Here, in addition to all lenses/contact lens models available with myopia, you can also be consulted by Angel Eyes' friendly and dedicated staff on models that suit your own style. In addition, Angel Eyes also supports, contact lens wearing instructions for those who are new to wearing them for the first time, only from 10-30 minutes, you can wear lenses proficiently.
In addition, Angel Eyes also offer door-to-door delivery (within the day) nationwide when you need to buy lenses in central districts, including Go Vap, Binh Tan, Hoc Mon, Binh Chanh, ...
With a nationwide branch network, Angel Eyes is ready to serve and help your eyes become brighter and more beautiful ♥
Angel Eyes Contact Lens' Store
For all customers who use contact lens products at Angel Eyes, the company supports 1 to 1 warranty support for defective products from the manufacturer in the first 2 weeks. During the use process, Angel Eyes always monitors and enthusiastically cares for and guides customers. With these benefits, Angel Eyes is a reputable lens store that you cannot ignore!
Let's save the information of Angel Eyes Contact Lens:
501 Huynh Van Banh, Ward 13, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
Opening hours: 8:30am - 9:00pm (Monday - Saturday) | 8:30am - 8:00pm (Sunday)
Hotline: 0932 004 221
Phone: 028 6264 7008
Fanpage: Angel Eyes Contact Lens